Saturday, September 02, 2006

About time!

This is about the color of my eyes right now! I have been working on my blog for a few hours with some success. I am using hints, suggestions and good ole know how from my blogger friends.. thank you for your kindness! This has been fun. I didn't do much knitting today. I have tomorrow off so I will be knitting then. I have some catching up to do if I am to finish my KAL from the Friendly Socks Group (Yahoo). Just wanted to touch bases with my blog..Making sure all is working before I say good night..Hope you like it!

1 comment:

soapy said...

I see you got some links now ;o))
Good for you! Glad I could help.
You can upload photos to your posts as well by clicking on the little picture on the toolbar of the writing post window it's about in the middle and kinda blue/green