Saturday, September 30, 2006

Its a Great Day!

Well, I did work for 4 hours this morning but I am home now. I got a questioned answered for my knitting so I can start that going again. I am working on Do the Math socks by Becky Yoder in the Friendly Socks Book. It is actually a lesson in making socks that fit. So far so good. They do look neat. I think I have found a love for DK yarn more than the thinner fingering weight or the worseted weight. I am going to try to find an easy pattern for wrist warmers that include half of the fingers. They would go over well for a few that I know that live in the North. Its still warm and humid here. I love the weather and living in Fl. I keep bringing plants home from work.. Poor Dan! He has to find places for them. I cant bare to have them thrown out in the dumpster! Going off to knit! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

hey, if you want Blog help .. join

http://knit1blogtoo.blogspot.com/

after you join, you post questions & someone will tell you how to do MARVELOUS things to YOUR blog ..

Cathy - who NEEDS to work on hers